I missed you SO much and can't wait to see and hear you!!
As you prepare for rehearsal this week, you will want to look specifically at these pieces, which will be our focus:
- Kiurun Tie
- Bringers
- Sea-Wash
- Nocturne
- Alone
- Maiden and the Sea
- Woods
We will also spend some more time in our Creative Teams (I've been hearing AWESOME things about the work you've done!).
Finally, this week I will be auditioning for all of the various solos/small group singing opportunities in the show. At the beginning of rehearsal I will circulate a list of these opportunities. Please sign up for any that interest you!! Have a look at them before this Sunday. They don't have to be perfectly performance-ready ... I just need to hear your approach and vocal colour. Please don't be nervous!! Here is the list of solos:
- Making Waves: 2 soprano solos (mm.41 and mm.52)
- Pakkanen: Sop 1 and Sop 2 for the Intro section
- Maiden and the Sea: p. 6 middle system, S1 line
- Raising the Wind: opening 3 systems (may be split between 2 singers) and p.2 (m.40) + p.4 (m.92)
- Alone: Choir 2 vocal percussion parts (likely 2 singers/part)
No comments:
Post a Comment