Monday, October 29, 2012

Fundraising Update, October 29th, 2012

Hello Ladies!

   I find it hard to believe but it really is time to start selling wreaths! We have been doing well so far with our fundraising plan so lets keep it up! I will be sending out an email with the very official wreath order form (ha!).  It is simple enough, $20 per wreath, they are 16" in diameter, real and will be decorated by us! This decoration party will be on December 1st so please put that in your calendars

An added twist this year is the delivery/carolling option, which is $5 inside Halifax and $10 outside Halifax (meaning anything past Fairview/over the bridge/in bedford). It would be something we start once the decorating is finished, so hopefully around suppertime, and I would need a few girls for each drop off (so we have some parts). If the people you sell wreaths are not interested in that option, you are still responsible for dropping their wreaths off or letting them know they can pick them up at our decorating location (TBA).

We will also be setting up some times with the markets in Halifax to do some carolling so we will have songs prepared ahead of time. Right now I am looking at the 8th and the 15th of December, so once again try to keep some time on those days open.

I want to thank you all for being so proactive in our fundraising efforts. I couldn't do it without you so THANK YOU!

See you all on Sunday,
Tenille

No comments:

Post a Comment