Hi everyone!!
I was OVER THE MOON that so many of you auditioned for roles on Sunday. You were all sooooo good!!! It was seriously hard to decide and I've been labouring over this for days. Christina and I consulted this morning and this is what we've come up with. We also cast Castor & Pollux out of the auditions that we saw on Sunday.
Note that there are still other speaking lines to come in the show (introducing each Constellation) and I will be assigning those. So, if you aren't one of the roles listed below, you will likely still have some text!
Thank you all again. Xara is so talented!!!!!!
Polaris (Magnificat solo) - Sara
Andromeda - Paige
Cassiopeia - Tenille
Calliope - Leah
Clio - Brianna
Erato - Hayley
Euterpe - Jordyn
Melpomene - Kallie
Polyhymnia - Joanna
Terpsichore - Zoe
Thalia - Colleen
Urania - Jenny
Castor - Mackenzie
Pollux - Devon
No comments:
Post a Comment