Hi team!
I missed you all so much on Sunday!! I heard rehearsal was very productive so I'm looking forward to being back with you all on Sunday. And it will be MARCH when we see each other next...we are getting closer to spring and thus our show!!! :)
Here's the schedule for Sunday:
1:15 Fatty Legs Music & Movement
3:15 Break
3:30 Fatty Legs Rehearsal w/ Lisa Nasson
Alto 1s are on snack!
When Lisa arrives we will be running My Name is Olemaun Pokiak & Snowforms with music, text, and choreography (don't worry we will have time to review choreo before the break). We'll then start to put the text and music together for Noviori Ani.
Reminder that Noviori Ani music is to be memorized for this Sunday's rehearsal. Since it has been a couple of weeks since we were able to rehearse the choreo for MNIOP & Snowforms, PLEASE review your notes and watch Erin's videos. I will be making changes to a few things (the snowdrifts etc) in light of the new divisi, but I am expecting you to come into the rehearsal feeling confident about the choreo we have already worked on for these two pieces.
Countdown
I just posted a poll on the Facebook group regarding our filming date for the Countdown promo video - Saturday March 14th. Please respond to this poll by end of day on Thursday to let me know your availability. For the video, you will need to wear jeans and a white plain crewneck T-shirt.
No comments:
Post a Comment