Hi everyone,
As we are missing some people for the June tours, I wanted to make sure that we have their lines covered and give those who will be delivering them time to work on the new lines (and in some cases tweaks to blocking). Note that a big part of our Sunday May 28 rehearsal will be doing a mark through of the show to make sure all the blocking and spacing is comfortable with those people missing so I will make sure to address all blocking concerns at that time.
Voice of the News - Natasha (June 4 only)
Nurse 4 (Emma) - Rhian (all shows, this will include stepping forward with Antoinette during Stage IIa at 'Truro, Falmouth, Windsor, Aldershot")
Nurse 5 (Talisa) - Rhian (all shows)
Nurse 6 (Sophie) - Katelyn (all shows)
Survivor 1 (Rowan) - Mackenzie (all shows, this includes stepping forward after the prayer circle in Stage III)
Survivor 8 (Julia) - Shila (all shows)
Survivor 11 (Natasha) - Georgia (June 4 only, as Natasha will be playing Voice of the News)
Nurses Group B - Brianna, Antoinette, Hayley (all shows, I know you are midwives but this group will be quite reduced as Emma/Sophie/Talisa won't be there so I want to make sure we have enough people)
No comments:
Post a Comment