**UPDATED AUGUST 7
Hi everyone!
Hi everyone!
I've been working on redistributing the lines for the touring shows in August and September for The Hours Turn to Nothing. Below I have listed who will be taking over which parts. The names in parentheses are the original speakers of the lines, which may help you remember which lines they are! Note that the names in parentheses are from the original shows in April, not the June touring shows.
For most of you this means learning a few new lines. For a few of you it may mean UNLEARNING a line that you learned for the June touring shows. Sorry about that, but it hopefully shouldn't be too confusing!
Voice of the News - Kallie
Midwife 1 - Leah
Midwife 2 - Morgan
Midwife 3 - Morgan (Brianna's lines)
Midwife 4 - Georgia (Stage IIa only) & Katelyn (Stage III only) - (Antoinette's lines)
Midwife 5 - Natasha (Stage IIa only) & Katelyn (Stage III only) - (Hayley's lines)
Midwife 6 - Jordyn (Rylee's line)
Nurse 1 - Katelyn (Colleen's lines)
Nurse 2 - Raquel
Nurse 3 - Katelyn
Nurse 4 - Julia (Emma's line)
Nurse 5 - ALTO2A
Nurse 6 - Shila (Sophie's line)
Nurse 7 - Gabrielle (Rhian's line)
Nurses Group A & B lines are Katelyn & Raquel
Survivor 1 - Rowan
Survivor 2 - Caitlin
Survivor 3 & 7 - Gabrielle
Survivor 4 - Caitlin
Survivor 5 - Shila
Survivor 6 - Rowan (Mackenzie's line)
Survivor 8 - Julia
Survivor 9 - Jordyn
Survivor 10 - Georgia
Survivor 11 - Natasha
Notes
"We find a way" on in Stage I (All Midwives) has been changed to All singers.
"We wait at every town along the line" in Stage IIa (Soprano 2s) has been changed to all Sopranos
"We find a way" on in Stage I (All Midwives) has been changed to All singers.
"We wait at every town along the line" in Stage IIa (Soprano 2s) has been changed to all Sopranos
Here is a link to a copy of Erin's running notes script that has all the blocking and stage directions in it as well - all of the names have been changed to the touring company for August/September!
Now that the lines are redistributed I'll be working on making blocking changes that you can review prior to the rehearsal on August 26. I'll let you know when the above script has been updated with changes! For now it's JUST the lines! :)
Now that the lines are redistributed I'll be working on making blocking changes that you can review prior to the rehearsal on August 26. I'll let you know when the above script has been updated with changes! For now it's JUST the lines! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment