Saturday, August 19, 2017

HTTN Fall Tour Musical Details

Hi all,

I just wanted to clarify several things regarding your music prep for Indian River, Amherst, and Truro.

First of all, there have been some ongoing shifts in personnel for this tour so I haven't posted the roster yet but here it is to date (and I'm hoping this is it!):

Kallie, Caitlin, Shila, Rowan
Georgia, Katelyn, Gabrielle
Leah, Raquel, Morgan, Jordyn
Talisa (tentatively replaced by Emma in Sept), Natasha, Julia

Unless I have asked you directly to learn a new part (tentatively Emma in 8 part rep), everyone should sing exactly what they sang for the shows in the Spring.

SOLOS (changes from the Spring are in red)

  • Winter Sky: no change - Leah and Shila/Georgia
  • Psalm 69: Gabrielle sing both your solo and Colleen's; Talisa/Emma sing the alto solo
  • V'la l'bon vent: Quartet will function as a trio just like when Nikki was ill (so Shila, Katelyn, Natasha and omit the A1 line)
  • Pacem: Kallie takes Rhian's solo
  • Kyrie: no change - Caitlin and Kallie

If you have any further questions as you prepare for next Saturday's rehearsal, please be in touch ASAP!




No comments:

Post a Comment