Friday, November 10, 2017

Prep for Nov 12 Rehearsal

Hi everyone!

I’ve missed you!!!!!! The Fatty Legs tour was intense and wonderful but I am SO looking forward seeing (and hearing) all of you this Sunday!

Rehearsal will be 2:00-5:30 PM this week and our main task is preparing for our recording session the following Sunday. Please review the back half of Winter Sun and Warrior as those are the two pieces we will record, both with a music video in mind. I will also be introducing you to an epic new piece that will be part of RISE and is going to take quite a bit of time to learn.

Importantly, WREATH ORDERS ARE DUE this Sunday! If you haven’t yet met your goal of selling 10, now is your chance to call people up and send some emails! Jessica will be coming to collect money and orders.

Alto 2s are on snack!

Can’t wait to get caught up with you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment