Tuesday, May 22, 2018

Lines & Solo Reassignments - June 3 - RISE

Here is the June 3 version of the script with all changes highlighted in yellow.
Erin, Maiti, Gabrielle, Theresa, Kallie, Molly, Raquel, and Antoinette - you all have at least one new line to learn. Please go through the script carefully!

Solo Reassignments:
  • From Rivers: Leah take Mackenzie C's solo
  • Famine Song: Kallie take Georgia's solo

I don't have the location for our June 1 rehearsal finalized but as soon as I do, I will post it on the Facebook group. We will rehearse from 6:30-9:30 PM (max ... hopefully less!)

It is CRUCIAL that you review everything from the show before June 1. Anything that was shaky up until show week may well be shaky again as it didn't have a super long time to "sink in". In particular, Winter Sun just barely made it to solid so that's the one I'm most worried about for you.

All new lines and solos need to memorized in time for our June 1 rehearsal.

Tickets are apparently selling well in Annapolis Royal! I'm excited to have one more chance at this lovely show!!




No comments:

Post a Comment