Sunday, October 26, 2014

Erin's Notes - Oct 26th

Hello beautiful ladies! I just wanted to take this opportunity to tell you how WONDERFUL you are sounding as an ensemble. I feel so lucky that I get to listen to your growth each week (parts of Northern Lights gave me chills this week, of the good kind!) and that I can contribute to the process of making this group AMAZING. I love you all!! xoxox


Winter
Really look at the tempo changes in this piece so that you are prepared for each one as it comes. Christina will make a “click track” for this piece this week! Whee!


One Voice

We are singing verses 4 & 5. Christina will post a reference recording. If you end up mouthing the words to this, that will be alright (we will be part of a group of 80) – we will go over this piece during next rehearsal, but it is not a high priority for learning.


Nov. 7th Rep

On our own : (memorized if possible, but no pressure to do so)
Songbird
I’ll Give My Love An Apple
Pakkanen

With others : 
One Voice


Fundraising

Pacifico did not go as planned in terms of fundraising this time around. Are there issues with this type of fundraiser? If you have ideas about fundraising in the future, please be in touch with Tenille over the next little while. We need your support for these ventures!

Christmas Wreaths! Our wreaths cost $20 apiece (plain for $15), we decorate them ourselves, and we retain approximately $10 per wreath. Our wreath decorating day is Saturday Nov. 29th – wreaths are available to be picked up that afternoon only. You are responsible for any deliveries of wreaths that you have sold that cannot be picked up the day of. Our goal is to sell 400 wreaths overall between Xara & XYE this year! Start selling now! Tenille will make a letter and order form available for your use.



No comments:

Post a Comment