Thanks for your openness and commitment to the acting workshop Jennette provided last week. After all was said and done, I decided not to post the video of the session because I felt it was just too personal. For those who missed it, I'd be happy to give you a run-down at break this week.
Homework
Kuka Nukkuu Tuutussasi needs to be memorized for this rehearsals
For "Mothers" - keep in mind that next week you need to have When the Earth memorized despite that we've had relatively little rehearsal on it. You'll get a good chunk of time this week but it would be great if you sang it through a few times before you came - you'd be that much further ahead.
Rehearsal Schedule
Soprano 1s are on snack!
1:15
|
Warm ups
|
1:35
|
Community Values Affirmation
|
1:55
|
Music:
- Daughters/Mothers
- Famine Song (all)
-Pallaanda
|
3:35
|
Break
|
3:50
|
KNT music check
|
4:10
|
WSOG music check
|
4:30
|
Blocking:
- WSOG review
- KNT
|
5:30
|
Home!
|
No comments:
Post a Comment