Tuesday, February 13, 2018

Prep for MONDAY Feb 19 Rehearsal

Hi all,

I left our rehearsal on Sunday feeling really grateful for the diversity of perspectives and generosity of spirit you brought to our discussion. Thank you! 

I was also really pleased with what we accomplished and am looking forward to seeing more of this music with Claire’s choreography.... Womanly Song of God is just fabulous!!

Homework
1. Solidify your memorization of Kuka Nukkuu Tuutussasi 
2. Memorize Famine Song (make sure you go over Erin’s notes about the text change)
3. Fill out Jennette’s worksheet for your character and bring it to rehearsal 

Rehearsal Plan
Soprano 2s on snack!!

Claire and I are still firming up exact timings for things but the most important thing about this week is to remember that we are NOT rehearsing on Sunday but rather on MONDAY evening from 6-9!

We will be blocking KNT and likely Famine Song but we may also be doing some work on Scene 1. 

Mothers please note that we won’t be blocking When the Earth Stands Still this week since both S2s are not here. This also gives you a bit more time to memorize it. 

I will update this post with a form schedule a little later this week but wanted to get back on track with Tuesday posts!

No comments:

Post a Comment