We are looking forward to jumping back into WotEL music and blocking this week after a wonderful recording session on Sunday! Here's what we have planned:
Full company called 1:15-5:30 pm (sop 2s on snack duty). We'll be reviewing the music and choreography for I'll Give My Love an Apple, V'la l'bon vent, and I lie. Please make sure to bring any props you need:
- letters for Apple (the ones I distributed to you are fine)
- sheets/pillowcases/clothes for V'la l'bon vent
- knitting for V'la l'bon vent
We'll also be diving into music for Day Dawn and learning the blocking for that piece. We'll do some music work on Heaven Will Rise and check your memory work as it is scheduled to be memorized for Sunday.
Although we are reviewing things this week for the most part, we expect you to be working at home to become very familiar with the music and blocking. Remember that the show off-book date is Sunday April 13.
Thanks everyone! Can't wait to see you all on Sunday.
No comments:
Post a Comment